4 Day- Free BPM/ODM Training Form
Capital BPM is offering 4-day, onsite training classes in Business Process Management (BPM), Operational Decision Management (ODM/DSI) and Blueworks Live (BWL) for customers.
Training is free of charge!
Knowledge is for everyone.
The usage of BPM and ODM are designed to optimize processes and improve business performance, productivity, and decision-making.
Increased agility provides stakeholders enhanced control of operational processes and to accelerate innovation — all with less effort and higher quality delivery.
Integration and implementation can be overwhelming during the critical initial stages of adoption.
For these reasons, Capital BPM is happily offering free training sessions in BPM or ODM/DSI, at a customer facility, provided by Capital BPM’s certified master trainers.
Key points to review:
- This is a 30K value.
- Customers must register here.
- Ask questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Free BPM, ODM or DSI training will be a 4-day session, and very hands on.
- BlueworksLive training is a two-day class.
- Classes are provided on-site at a customer facility.
- Capital BPM brings the laptops.
- Customer will cover travel costs & register with Capital BPM.
Overview of training classes.
- Hands-on Development.
- Process, analysis, and design.
- Explaining Playback, quick win pilot.
- BPM implementation and developer tools.
- Integrations basics (data, restful APIs, web services).
- Rule harvesting using best practices and hyper-agile methodologies.
- Rule development, discovery, delivery, and integration.
- How to use rules to automate decisions.
- Business rules management system (BRMS).
And that’s only the beginning.
Capital BPM believes knowledge should be free and that empowered customers are simply good business.
They seek to empower teams with the decades of expertise Capital BPM brings in order to transform a company’s processes, decision management capabilities, and to realize optimization of business operations.
This training is best for teams.
Classes for the next quarter are filling up fast — we encourage teams in need of this training to register below, as soon as possible.